It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2011, 06:57 AM   #1
(female)

CILLS HB User
Food . Obsession

HELLO. im wondering does any one think of food all the time. i have such a bad relationship with food. when i eat i feel so guilty. im overweight and constantly on diets.. used to be thin but at a cost ..i could eat nothing..im currently trying lustral to cope with the ocd . i ahve 4 children and they dont get my full as attention as im so preoccupied with my weight and how much i dislike myself/..:confused,,,.

The following user gives a hug of support to CILLS:
hotpink90 (01-23-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
(female)

hotpink90 HB User
Re: Food . Obsession

Yes i was going to post about this too .I wake up in the morning and the first thing i think of is the chocolate milk ill be drinking and that would make my day .Then i get back from college i think about food.Then when i get bored i think of something to go into my mouth .I have this constant urges to go and grab unhealthy foods even if im full and sick to my stomach .That way ive gained like 6 kg .I was wondering if i could get any help in this area.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #3
(female)

CILLS HB User

It causes me such agony that im taking anti depressants . In the hope of changing my mind set .it takes so much time and negative thinking on my part. Will let you know if i find any improvement.

Old 01-24-2011, 09:50 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

FLguy HB User

You are getting plenty of food but are starving. The body is saying it needs nutrition but instead you are giving it food with little or no nutrition so it keeps saying feed me. One of the reasons this can be happening is that you may have mal absorption and perhaps you need a colon cleanse so your body can absorb the nutrition from your food, and also you need to eat better with more nutritious food.. I have given you the information you need to find the solution so go to it.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
(female)

CILLS HB User

mal absorption may play a part . thankyou. i have a nutritious diet and more. it still doesnt satisfy me.

Closed Thread