It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2011, 03:05 AM   #1
(male)

twink2010 HB User
how do I beat ocd

hi Ive been fretting over my BP for a year now every day from wake up to bed time because I had a bad reading

Im only 27 healthy get good readings then get one bad reading just dont like the thing pumping up but have convinced myself Im doomed this has been a massive viscous circle

anyway got slightly better at it and felt much better went to gym but then if I missed a gym session got depressed and ran myself down in the mind for not going that day

I take it this is all pointing to ocd ???

then couldnt routine the gym session the week after and convinced myself its not a problem so felt better

then the other night I had an intrusive thought that is nothing to do with me or my character and couldnt be further from real life

but now I relive that thought along with you sick $$$ fancy thinking that

my mind constantly wants something to dwell on and it moves

my girlfriend did her BP for me the other night which is usually perfect and it was slightly raised she didnt care and went and got a cake didnt spare it a moments thought

I used to be like this and long to be like it again any help would be great

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
teeth grinding while counting / walking / keeping a beat. feels right Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 1 04-24-2009 09:59 AM
I beat OCD!!!!!!!!! russio Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 9 07-19-2008 09:46 PM
I want to beat COD on my own. SGB556 Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 1 02-27-2008 09:44 PM
My ocd can beat up your ocd! virgo_in_chains Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 2 10-12-2004 09:04 PM
did you beat OCD ? ontheway Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 18 08-25-2004 04:18 PM