It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
(female)

momkay HB User
worried about blood contact

I went to the grocery store and was leaning at self che kout. Looked down where my leg was touching and on the register area there was what looked like blood dripping. It was not from me. I am afraid of disease. Do I throw my clothing? Do I throw my groceries. I have not been able to function please help

Old 02-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
(female)

kristina252 HB User
Re: worried about blood contact

did your clothing or your groceries touch the blood?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2011, 12:02 PM   #3
(female)

tgtbt HB User
Re: worried about blood contact

Don't worry I had the same fear not too long ago except it was with contact with needles that had blood on them. I started to imagine the feeling of being poked and feared that it was a needle that had blood infected with HIV. If you did or didn't touch the blood just know that you are fine and that it is the OCD that is causing you to feel this unrealistic fear about the blood. I know what your going through and it's hard to accept but your fine.

Closed Thread