It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
(female)

kalyspice HB User
Its getting worse...

My germaphobia is getting really terribly bad now, im in constant worry at work that im spreading germs by touching things all the time. Im always worried im going to make someone sick, and there going to get some diesease because of me. I wash my hands all the time.

This isnt good, i work with children, and sometimes their toys fall in their bathroom/changroom, and they are given back their toys, and it scares me because they suck on them. Im terrified they are going to contract some dieasase.

Ive been told they should be fine, and everything is not as bad as I think it is.. but Its driving me crazy, and I try not to give in, and let it go. But when I let it go and have fun I feel guilty becase some child or friend could be sick because of me..

does this happen to anybody else, I dont know what to do anymore..

Closed Thread