It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
(female)

hearts10 HB User
Exclamation Is this OCD?

hey guys
i was just loig on google if anyone else had intrusive thoughts and i found this website...sorry im my problem on ur thread but i really want u guys to comment/help me. so, i don't know if i have ocd, but around a year ago, i started getting this one throught that kept popping into my head whenever i thought or talking about my mom, later same thing happened when i thought or talked about my parents. i love my mom, i love my dad, and my bf. they're the most important thing in my life, and i would wanna die instead of letting on of them die. the same time it started , my mom had to leave to ukraine cuz my grandma was in coma (she's alive, thank God!)...i care about my family and care about them a lot, but these bad, crazy thoughts of me wanting them to die or some other bad things keep popping into my head. i don't want that. i know i don't! the thoughts are in the 1st person. i think about the point of being alive often,, i think that i think of death more than most ppl... sometimes, i dont feel like myself. i hear my thoughts but i don't seem to caer about anthing, feel no love for anybody.. today i went hiking my mom and i was looking at a cliff and saw myself falling from it and h ow the world would go on.. other days, i feel like myself, happy, but intrusive thoughts always come back.sometimes, when im with my bf, i start crying becase i'm scared of things not being this way anymore. i think this thing with my grandma had i big impact on me (i was and continue to be) very close to her, although she's back in ukraine. i've tried talking to my mom about all these things around 6 months ago, but she says that i'm fine and everything's fine, and i don't want her to be upset or worried. i can't afford a therapist, nor would i be comfortable telling someone everything that goes on in my mind. i feel soooooo guity for having those thoughts.. i don't mean them, and i don't want them. recently, around a month ago, when i see a knife, i have crazy thoughts .. when im cooking for my bf, i see mestabbing him. he's the best person in the world. he's my best friend, my everything, i would never ever do that. i've had this or a similar thought like 3 times, and it scares me soooo much. just when i hold i knife, i think of that...im sorry this is so long, but i really need ur imput or just support... i feel depressed sometimes, but it goes away. recently, i started thinking about my childhood and the things that i remember most vividly is my grandpa being physically and verbally abusive to my grandma and my mom (never to me), i remember hiding under the table, sitting in the kitchen while watching my grandma , my grandpa coming and hitting her with his fist across the face. i remember my childhood swing that angered him and the chaos of that day. i hate my grandpa, but the anger went away. i think that my crazy thoughts should be about him , if anything, not the ppl i love most in my life. also, im 21, so im going through the whole independency phase . i'm sorry i wrote so much... thank u guys in advance..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread