It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
(male)

ny2125 HB User
dealing with the past

have dealt with OCD since 1995. tried many therapies/meds and i go through periods of good and bad. it is in a bad spot right now.

my wife and i have dated for 8 yrs. and been married 13. so basically been together since high school.

the OCD and the thoughts have been haunting me the past 2 years deal with her sexual past. before we met she had some encounters (no intercourse) with some guys. one of the guys is actually a friend of mine who we only see a handful of times each year. when we first got together i really didnt care about her past nor she w/mine. but now i wonder exactly what happened and of course other crazy thoughts! i realize she was only like 14 at the time but it still bothers me.

i cant stop wondering and when i ask questions she gets mad and she honestly says she cant remember specifics. even songs/movies from that time trigger these thoughts of mine. i cant take it anymore and this is really bringing me down. i have talked w/professionals and tried meds but it is only short term relief.

if you have a similar situation or something worked for you, please post! thank you for any help and ideas.
Add to ny2125's Appreciation
Report Bad Post Edit/Delete Message

Closed Thread