It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
(female)

Turtlesandroses HB User
Has anybody else ever.....

Hi, I'm 16 years old and this is how it started : I started noticing this disorder last year some time since I was 15, though I don't know what triggered it. I have intrusive thoughts, and I have a hard time deciding between multiple things. My OCD has stopped me from doing things numerous times. I've noticed that over time, it worsens. When I found out that I had OCD, I was like " Oh, cool, atleast I know what it is," but now I see it's definitely not cool. At first I didn't really think much of it but over time, I've come to realize that it's horrible. My boyfriend sometimes jokes with me about it, and I hear people saying " Oh, I'm so OCD, everything has to be in the right order." The thing is, is that they don't know the half of it. I feel like a hypocrite saying this now, that I can't stand when people say things like that because I, too used to say stuff like that. I just felt like stressing that I dislike when people say stuff like that, because in reality, if they really had it, they'd wish they didn't.

I don't wish that I didn't have it, I just wish I had a way to cope; I do not intend on ever taking anti-depressants or any other medication to treat it.
[/SIZE]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread