It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
(male)

Leonsmith HB User
Mirror obsession

Hey guys need to talk about something that unfortunately controlls my life. I was very relieved to discover as I was typing into google search can't stop looking in mirror that it has already been searched lol! Anyways would love to talk about this and find any advice you guys might have to help deal with this pain in the *** problem. I know if I didn't care it'd make all the difference but I'm 18 and on top of having BDD and can literally look in the mirror for hours I have a receding hairline just take a moment and be greatful you guys don't have that combo! Not only do I feel I look different in every mirror but so does my hairline I just wish I could see a 3d version of myself from someones eyes it's so frustrating to me... Wish you all the best of luck struggling the brain can be both great and devastating hopefully we can turn its power to good

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread