It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
(female)

eecoleman09 HB User
I constantly think about someone cutting me

I'm not sure if this is an OCD thing or some sort of anxiety issue. I have an appointment with a therapist, but thought I might get some insight here first. This may be a little graphic, but I just need to explain it to someone.

Ok. I think about someone, other than myself, cutting me with a razor blade all the time. It's only in the joints such as, behind the legs, elbows, wrist, back of ankles, and sometimes even under my tounge. When I get these thoughts, I feel like I have to bend my joints or cover them up to keep myself from "bleeding". Sometimes, while I'm driving I get these thoughts, and it is difficult to drive because I want to bend my knees and wrist to keep from "bleeding". My boyfriend thinks it is funny to sneak up behind me and move his finger on the spot behind my knees. The last time he did this, I freaked out. I screamed, and started crying and immediately put my leg up that he "cut". I realize how stupid it is, but I can't stop thinking about. I had these thoughts when I was younger, but I am now 20 and they have gotten much much worse.

Does anyone have any ideas about this? Does this happen to anyone else?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Sick of cutting my own hair imshell Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 45 06-28-2007 11:37 AM
Does anyone constantly worry about their health? Eve_8 Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 0 07-01-2006 08:43 AM
Think I've got OCD CocktailSausage Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 3 09-11-2005 02:11 PM
Constantly looking for "hidden" meanings I_M_Scared Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 6 06-28-2005 11:19 PM
I can't stop pulling my eyelashes out! Someone please help me... sweetglidin Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 6 10-17-2004 12:31 PM

Tags
bad thoughts, bleeding, cutting