It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
(female)

Tigger546 HB User
Please please help me

Hi I have recently been to a physiatrist and have been diagnosed with OCD and anxiety but I've been terrified that I have schizophrenia even though the doctor said I don't. About a week ago I looked in the revision mirror of my car and thought I saw someone (there could have possibly been someone there) then today I looked in the corner of my ear an thought I saw someone again but then when I look back there is no one there. Is this just me bein paranoid ? Like I know I'm not going to talk to them or anything but is this something worse ? Please help

Old 05-14-2012, 07:07 AM   #2
(female)

coffeemom30 HB User
Re: Please please help me

Probably anxiety/ hypochondriac stuff, been there done that. Just remember, if you had schizophrenia, you would believe that the bizarre "visions" are real. You wouldn't think that they are visions. They would be locking you up and dragging you off to the institution and you'd still be insisting that you are perfectly fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread