It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
(female)

Jasminarice HB User
OCD thought about time?

hi there. i suffer from severe depression,ocd, and it seems like many other mental disorders. such as this past month i also developed depersonalization.
my life has been a living hell and i tried zoloft for 3 days and it made it worse
so i got off
now for the past 3 weeks i had this horrifying thought that will just not budge out of my mind no matter how hard i try and i dont know how to rid myself of it.~!
its about TIME. like every second passing im thinking well theres goes another second. and another and another and so on. its just odd and terrifying. i never had this thought before in my life. its just weird and its uncomfortable. as with any ocd thought im sure. but there just doesnt seem to be a answer to this peculiar thought. i think about this almost every second of my life. im stuck in a time hell. I just feel time going by me. and its hard to explain
but if anyone understands what im getting at please Help me

Old 07-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
(male)

TrainOfThought HB UserTrainOfThought HB UserTrainOfThought HB User
Re: OCD thought about time?

Are you on some type of therapy or professional counseling? If not I insisted to seek for help ASP

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread