It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2012, 05:53 AM   #1
(male)

Help20 HB User
Unhappy Do I have rocd or in just falling out of love with my girlfriend

Hey I new to these. I'm 21 years old I have been with my girlfriend for 3 year next mount will be our 4 year anniversary. I really do love, but know my head his telling me that I don't love here and don't won't to be with her. And it really depress me and give me anxiety. Let me go back and tell you how this all started. 3 mounts ago I was at work and gay thought poped in my head and i got depressed and anxiety and I been battle that every since then, but the orther day my girlfriend, her roommate and I was going to mall and they was play fighting. Then a thought poped in my head that they had something going on and then BOOM! That's with the thoughts can that I don't love her and I don't won't to be with her. Like I don't know what to do anymore. Before I was having all these crazy thoughts (me being gay and me not loving my girlfriend) I was on top of the world I was sooooo happy. I wanted to get my degree and marry my girlfriend and start a family. I'm so confusted right now. So do I have rocd or I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend????

Old 09-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
(male)

head0 HB User
Re: Do I have rocd or in just falling out of love with my girlfriend

It seems that you are definitely suffering fromOCD in that something has completely changed your way of thinking(always wanted to marry her,family) and you noticed it occurring around time of an intrusive incorrect thought. Anything in your life become more stressful
Prior to these unwelcomed thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #3
(male)

Help20 HB User

Like a few weeks before the thoughs came, one of my friends died. That like the only thing that I can remember that was stressful.

Last edited by ms_mod; 09-18-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
(male)

steel plate HB User

im a pure-o ocd person - im not a doctor- strongly suggest to see a qualified mental health doctor for screening - ocd i have is devastating - thought intrusion- it - ocd can shut your life down - i am a canditate for electrode incision into my brain - your God given talents dreams will cease- though not a doctor - strongly urge you to get help - regards

The Following User Says Thank You to steel plate For This Useful Post:
Help20 (11-18-2012)
Closed Thread