It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
(male)

nickrocks3636 HB User
Computer OCD

This is weird but...i don't really have any OCD over really anything else...But when im at my computer i constantly have to adjust my screen. If i don't adjust it every 3 seconds...i get heavy anxiety...I start to hyperventilate and my body starts to shake. I just adjust it then 10 seconds later i gotta do it again..it never seems to be in the right spot. I tried not to do it for so long one time i literally could not focus and thought i was going to explode until i adjusted it >< I don't get why i don't really get this way over anything else

Old 08-31-2012, 01:28 AM   #2
(male)

samster1 HB User
Re: Computer OCD

This is a major part of my OCD. I have basically every OCD problem you can think of, and one is adjusting things. I've done it with my computer screen as well and I have to adjust everything in front of me. It's just an annoying thing to deal with. You're lucky that you don't have the other issues, because it's less to worry about. But if it's going to make you explode, you should seek some help to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
(male)

nickrocks3636 HB User
Re: Computer OCD

Yea..though it usually doesn't get to that point alot. Most of the time its an annoyance..its just for some reason...when i have to do it maybe 20 times in 30 seconds and it still doesn't feel right, i start getting stressed and get anxiety~

Closed Thread