It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
(male)

blueelephant HB User
any1 from the philippines here with ROCD?

guys im in desperate need of help... but i need people who are closer to home that can help me.. i really think i have ROCD.. all the worrying anxiety disturbing thoughts and images that i cant shake off and physical symptoms which made me break up with a very important person in my life... thank you... hopefully there's some1 here from the philippines.. ty so much God bless us all

Old 11-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: any1 from the philippines here with ROCD?

While I am not in the Philippines, I did live there as a child...

When symptoms of any disorder start to interfere with your home, work or social life, it is time to seek help. We are so lucky to have great treatments for so many mental health issues, and have such better acceptance now, I encourage you to speak to your doctor about it.

We have learned that ROCD touches many lives, so if they are in the PI, or anywhere else, just know you are not alone.

Janet

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2012, 11:23 PM   #3
(male)

blueelephant HB User

ty writeleft... i just had another fear that some1 i know myt find this post.. but then again since im not using my real name there's nothing to worry about.. (trying not to obsess about this now) hehe reply much appreciated and yes it did and still does affect me alot... God bless you ma'am

Old 11-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

You are quite welcome, and yes, the privacy factor makes it a safe place to vent your problems without judgement.

May I ask how your ROCD has been interfering with your life? I understand on how many levels people struggling with this issue can find relationships very difficult, but help is out there. You have made the first step by reaching out here, so I hope you continue until you find some relief for yourself.

Feel free to share your feelings with us, and we will do our best to help.

Closed Thread