It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
(male)

Rick7348 HB User
ocd so extreme i don't even know if it's ocd

Here's one example. I listened to the song "No Rain" by Blind Melon, then went out to smoke a cigarette. 20 years ago I heard this song while traveling with my friend and his family. One time his mother god mad, not on the same day as i heard the song, but I mocked her by saying, "Ooh you really ticked her off now." I regret saying that. And because one time I heard that song with her in the car and at a later time said that to her, I now tell myself I have to listen to a different song and then go out and smoke a cigarette. A song that doesn't remind me of her. That's one example of my OCD. I obsess on stupid thoughts like that all the time. I know smoking is bad so you don't have to tell me. But how do I get stupid thoughts like this out of my mind. Most of my OCD is about the thoughts I have and the way I obsess on them. Other people are worried about cleanliness, etc. I feel like my OCD is so extreme it's not even OCD. I feel crazy. Can anybody help me?

Closed Thread