It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
(male)

Denv12 HB User
OCD/cfs sufferer from Australia.Newbie.

Hi everyone.

I just joined here.I'm from Australia.I have ocd and cfs.Had ocd since 2006 and cfs since early 2000.Its the ocd thats been the nightmare.The cfs just made me bored.I dont have the energy to go anywhere.

I remember the exact moment when ocd struck.Its a real shock.Since then I've been spending money trying to get rid of my health problems.I'm please to say,its working and I'm making great progress.Being able to be on my way to doing everyday things is a real treat.And,my practitioner is a non medical practitioner.No drugs.

I hope that I can be of help here.I dont mind if you want to compare problems.I will be posting details of how ocd affects me on the ocd section after.

Any other Aussies here?

Last edited by Denv12; 12-19-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: spelling errors and incorrect info.

Closed Thread