It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #1
(female)

Sotiredofit HB User
Can ocd change?

Well, i had intrusive thoughts ocd. Nowadays i have been well about it, but started with a lot of anxiety about my physical health. Could it be ocd in disguise? I think i' m gonna have a heart attack if my back hurts, a stroke if i have headache... So preocupied.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
(female)

paisleyprincess HB Userpaisleyprincess HB User
Re: Can ocd change?

yes, back in dec my intrusive thoughts would change by the second. very scary stuff. i've been reading alot about OCD, my dad was a doc (passed away) so i've lived a medical background and love learning new things. but your frame of mind has to be right, or you'll end up obsessing more. feeling anxious about your health is just another symptom of OCD. please don't stress. tell yourself it is just OCD and there is nothing logically wrong. OCD plays tricks with us and wants to get the upper hand. i remember a psychologist telling me many years ago that she actually believed she had cancer and was dying, but in reality there was nothing wrong with her. OCD works in mysterious ways. if the thoughts you are having about your health feels like OCD, chances are great that it is. please relax, take a deep breath, and KNOW that these thoughts are a common occurence of OCD patients.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread