It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2001, 11:18 PM   #1

Shiny Bedroom Eyes HB User
Post throwing up in morning [NOT PREGNANT]

for about a year now, i have been throwing up in the morning after eating- its not every morning, but its alot of mornings- when it first started i thought i was pregnant but that was not the case so i assumed i had the flu or something, except i realize it hasnt stopped, the earliest i can keep food down is like 10 am , even when i dont eat, and i wake up early i sometimes throw up when i go to brush my teeth ????

Old 10-18-2001, 05:54 AM   #2
(female)

mikesgirl HB User
I am often nauseated in the morning myself, and have been for years, although i have never actually gotten sick. Usually I feel better after I eat, though I know that doesn't help you. Do you go to bed hungry? Sometimes if I am too hungry when I go to bed I feel especially yucky. Sorry I couldn't help more. Take care......K

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2001, 09:05 AM   #3
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Have you tried talking to your doctor about this?? It has been going on this long then your doctor should be invovled in this.
You can try the things that women do during pregnancy to see if that will help. Try drinking flat 7-up or Sprite and nibbling on crackers. See if that helps. But you really do need to be talking to your doctor to have some tests run to see what is going on.

Old 10-30-2001, 07:00 PM   #4

RedRobynNAU HB User
Here's an easy soulution...DON'T EAT!! I too feel naseous in the morning, and so I stopped eating first thing. In fact, I usually can't eat for a good two hours after I first wake up (whether that be 6 in the morning or 2 in the afternoon). I don't think it's anything to worry about. But if you're THAT worried about it...talk to your doctor.

Old 10-31-2001, 05:42 PM   #5

Radiation_Therapy HB User
Nausia in the morning can be caused by stomach Ulcers. Even though you may not pain necessarily, they may still be present. If you are not lactose intollerant, try drinking a glassfull of milk in the morning. If that eases the nausia, you are probably suffering from Ulcers.

NOTE--If swallowing liquids quickly results in severe pain, see your doctor immediatly as this can be a sign of a more serious condition.

Old 11-02-2001, 06:51 AM   #6

Kimjean HB User
Hi, I am new to this site and happen to come across your message. About 6 years ago I was having the same problem. I went to a gastroentrologist and he did some tests and found out that I had 5 ulcers. I have been on medication to control the acid in my stomach and it has helped tremendously. I would strongly suggest that you go to a doctor and have that checked out. A family member also had similar problems and ended up having bleeding ulcers. I personally don't think this is something to mess around with. I used to drink 7 up and eat crackers and that did seem to help a little bit. If you are concerned I would go to your doctor. You have nothing to loose - GOOD LUCK!!

Closed Thread