It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2001, 10:14 AM   #1

WATER BOY HB User
Post Is there a pill that makes you tell the truth...?

Like you know sometimes when somebodys been drinking or there realy tired (not cranky) there kinda emotional towards things and tend to slip things out (the truth)?

They tell the truth when there in that mood or when there sleepy.Kinda like talking in your sleep, you tell alot of your secrets when asleep.

Is there a pill or anything I give someone that wont harm them but it will make there sences stand out more?Like if they were to take something that made them fill high they copuld lie withouyt showing stress or anger becasue they feel to good.

Want soemthing the opposite of the effect of weed if you know what I mean?

BTW I need it by tonight.

Thanks

Ill tell ya how it goes if it works...

Old 10-08-2001, 01:47 PM   #2
Inactive

ezmoneymuchfun HB User
Exclamation

"Is there a pill or anything I give someone that wont harm them but it will make there sences stand out more?Like if they were to take something that made them fill high they copuld lie withouyt showing stress or anger becasue they feel to good."

No, Thank goodness!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2001, 02:14 PM   #3

wearesiamese HB User
Angry

I hope you would not even contemplate giving someone a drug without their consent. Not unless you want to go to prison, that is.

Old 10-15-2001, 10:41 PM   #4
Inactive

John Sharp HB User
Actually many drugs have this effect. They cause a person to not think about what they are saying. The so-called "truth syrum" used on Vietnam POW's is a classic example of this.

Old 10-31-2001, 08:30 PM   #5

Radiation_Therapy HB User
Right, No such thing as a truth pill, but you can get close to it with this: [url="http://crystal.biol.csufresno.edu:8080/projects98/605.html"]http://crystal.biol.csufresno.edu:8080/projects98/605.html[/url]

read up, it's kinda interesting

Old 01-13-2002, 01:12 AM   #6
Inactive

~*Silent*~ HB User
Angry

THAT SOUNDS SICKENING! Drugging someone to find something out to your advantage! If you suspect the person is lying, then you obviously can't trust them, therefore they are not a good friend, G/F, B/F, or a person to associate with period. If you want to know the truth, ASK! If that isn't good enough then I guess that is too bad. Waste your time on something practical and more useful of your time rather than planning on drugging a person for the truth!

------------------
~*ShHhHhHh*~

Old 01-13-2002, 05:56 AM   #7

karatesteve HB User
Unhappy

you are a sick person to want to drug someone for information of their inner thoughts or past doings. how would you like it if someone would do this to you? if you have to rely on drugs to find out the truth about someone you don't need to be with this person because you will always have doubts. a relationship only will work on trust with each other. i hope don't even prusue this thing in druging someone never know what sideefects it could do to this person, if not kill them!

karatesteve....................

Old 01-13-2002, 12:03 PM   #8

sweetwawa HB User
Question

can i ask what this means?

i mean,
what type of relationship is this, and what is it you want to know anyway?

Old 01-16-2002, 09:26 AM   #9

naomi280 HB User
Thumbs down

i agree with most of the others; just ask if you want to know something. if you don't get the answers you are looking for maybe this person doesn't want you to know. i think that is really rude of you to try and do this to someone. how would you like this if the shoe was on the other foot? what exactly are you trying to find out anyway? i wouldn't take it any further. people should be put in prison if they go through with trying to slip a pill or something into someone to find out their inner thoughts and secrets. that is just sick.

Old 01-26-2002, 10:53 AM   #10

Catmandue HB User
Talking

hey try talking to them when they are asleep the sub concious does not know how to lie it allways tells the truth i know my mother used to do it to me i could never lie to her nor could my siblings

Closed Thread