It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2002, 08:56 PM   #1
Inactive

jasmine30 HB User
Question facial pain

Hi,
Ive had severe facial pain on and off for little over a year now.It comes and goes but comes back within a month.I gargle with warm salt water,take steamy showers etc to help ease the discomfort..I do have problems with dry nasal passages,I have for years.I can only blow my nose when in a hot shower or if I take a round of sneezing.Sorry I know ya'll wanted to hear that!This time when I started hurting both ears hurt.Four years ago I began having left ear pain and was treated for an ear infection.Two years ago I was diagnosed with a Fungal infection in my left ear and had black matter down in the canal.It finally cleared up but am tired of hurting like this.Any suggestions to what might be causing this?I do have a few teeth that need pulled but can't imagine teeth making a person hurt this bad.Could this be a symptom of TMJ since it comes and goes?

Old 07-29-2002, 07:13 PM   #2

yru2crabby HB User
Hi, I am not a dr. but I have tmj and was told I had to have some teeth pulled and I did. Not too long after having them pulled I started feeling better. I still have some problems when I get over stresssseedd out. I would go and see another dr and see a dentist who specializes in tmj. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread