It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2002, 02:24 PM   #1

starwatcher HB User
Exclamation stomach and back pain

I really don't know where to start hopefully someone out there will have some advise!For the past two years I've had a pain in my back on my right side.It starts in the middle an works its way to the right side. For the longest time I thought I had a kidney problem.But soon realized it was more than that.The pain is more severe when I sleep it often wakes me up in the middle of the night it hurts so bad that I have trouble breathing(I do sleep on my back) I have to get up and sit up for a little while then lay down again my blood pressure is usually high now.Which is not me.I have always had perfect blood pressure.Heres where its starting to really worry me more than ever. The pain now is in the front as well Its clearly on the right side a little lower than the rib cage It hurts worse when I eat something it almost feels like its protruding out sometimes like it could bust . I've had all the test for gallbladder and it came back ok one was a nucler test he said it was alittle slow working but it worked just fine.Any ideals out there all are welcome I live off of pain killers now And I feel I'm only getting worse

Old 09-12-2002, 05:49 AM   #2
Veteran

ChristinaD HB User
Have you had an MRI of your back. Sounds like it could be a herniated disc. I have bad back and disc problems and they can cause back, side and stomach pain that can be excruciating. What kind of doctor are you seeing. Maybe try a neuro.
June 2002: Had a relapse and tore/ruptured disc again.
Now I'm 14 months into it and the pain is still there.
Can't deal with it anymore so I'm having a discectomy in Sept. Hoping and praying that it takes care of my problems!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread