It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2002, 06:01 PM   #1
(male)

unhealthy HB User
Post okay to eat foods?

Im trying to stick to purple's diet, Its the third day and I fear its killing me. Can someone give me a substitute grain that isnt a grain, but has the texture of grain? I thought eating steaks all the time would be cool. Well, its not. It taste like cardboard cause I cant use seasonings. Please respond by telling me some yummy non-carbo/fat foods. This may be my last post, as I fear I am starving to death. Hey purple, If you read this, does the diet permit 100% juice forms of the fruits allowed?

Old 10-02-2002, 06:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

purple2067 HB Userpurple2067 HB Userpurple2067 HB User
LOL, TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! I WANT TO DIE!!! However, yesterday I did pick up something called Tri-Salts, made by Ecological Formulas. It was recommended by my dr, and it is sold in health food stores (although most don't carry it). It did sorta help with the light-headedness.

I haven't asked my dr about 100% juice made from the fruits that are allowed, but tonight I did drink the juice leftover from a bowl of pineapple! I don't see why not. By eating the fruit you are getting all of the juice anyway, right? Do you have a juicer that you could use to make fresh juice with? Boy I wish I had one. Fresh pineapple banana juice sounds so good. I've been thinking about sticking a few bananas and some pineapple in the blender with some ice and water. Hmmm, I might just have to try that, since I don't have a juicer.

I did speak with my dr tonight and he said that in the end of 2 weeks I can decide myself if I want to add carbs (that's what he says now, but we'll see what he says when I am actually in his office). AND WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM GOING TO SAY??? I must say though, that after a few days of being on the diet, the symptoms do seem to subside. (although I still feel like crap) Friday will be a week for me. Sigh, 9 more days to go. I swear, I feel like I have been doing this for 5 years instead of 5 days. So far, for me all this diet has proven is that I am hypoglycemic, which I already knew. It has not made my sinus problems or my eye problems any worse. Good GOD, I don't even want to know what he has got in store for me next in order to get rid of those problems!!! I think this is his last resort, cause he has tried everything humanly possible.

[This message has been edited by moderator1 (edited 10-05-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread