It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2002, 07:26 AM   #1

ANNEMARIE2YOU HB User
Unhappy STRESS

i THINK i AM ABOUT TO HAVE A HUGE PANIC ATTACK.. MY POOR LITTLE HOUSE IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY VISITORS.... they don't mean to be cruel, they are trying hard not to be.. but I cannot take it anymore

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2002, 12:40 AM   #2

SoniGailGordon HB User
Question

What kind of visitors?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2002, 07:33 AM   #3

ANNEMARIE2YOU HB User
Unhappy

the visitors are some of my family, some of my fiance's faily, and their friends. all staying here, while I sit here, on disability, trying o keep balance. it's not working, I crashed hard yesterday. Did what hurt me the most..... I asked MY son to leave my home, so as to keep peace. but then my fiance worked things out with him, and so far, thingsare settled down, at least appearances say so. I know deep down inside, there is still lots of tesion. he keeps saying he's getting a place "soon" he knows I am stressed out over it. it all comes down to he difference in how we were raised, and how we raisedour kids, they are all different from each other, each thier own way, but I can't help feling mine just isn't satisfactory. bad news, I'll be glad when it's all over. we're planning to move 2000 miles, to another state for a year. yes, that ads to it. a lot of things all at once are comn down o me, I;m just NOT strong enoug to handle it.
thanks for answering

------------------

Old 10-02-2002, 10:55 PM   #4

SoniGailGordon HB User
It sounds to me like you need to go see your doctor to put you on some anxity and panic attack medicine. I get very stressed and also have anxity and panic attacks when I know that my relatives are coming over to my home. It really seems to help to take medication for this problem. I hope everything goes better for you. I wish you the best of luck with your family and your health.
God Bless You!
Soni

Closed Thread