It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2002, 06:19 AM   #1

bellabellabella HB User
Post need info on theese medications... please help!

hello. yesterday i went to the psychiatrist and i got perscribed these medications: clonazepam (.5 mg)
neurontin (100 mg.)
and i'm weaning off of Lamictal (100mg. then next week 50 mg's) and when i finish lamictal i'll start neurontin 300 mg.

and wellbutrin SR 100mg.

i stopped celexa and adderall.

if you can give me important information or side effects on the new medications i would GREATLY appreaciate it. THANKS!

------------------
<3

farrah1987

farrah1987

Old 09-28-2002, 10:30 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

auntjudyg HB User
You might get more responses if you posted this on the Depression board. But for general info on meds, there are medical sites where you can search the information (we are not allowed to list links). Side effects are so individual.

Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2002, 10:43 AM   #3
Inactive

mlgable HB User
All of these meds are out of the web along with the product literature that you should have gotten along with them when you picked up the prescriptions. If the pharmacist didn't give you any literature with these meds then either print yourself a copy off the web OR go back and request the info from your pharmacist. Any time you get new medication be sure the pharamacist gives the the literature that goes with the medication and if they don't then ask for it and as always be sure to READ it when you get home so that you are aware of what this medication is supposed to do, when to take it and what side effects to watch for. I could look each med up my self for you and post the info here but I think you need to learn to do this yourself and to get in the habit of making sure you have and read the literature since it seems like you require frequent drugs. Good Luck

Old 09-29-2002, 03:29 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

Jaytor HB User
You can get some basic information on the NIH MedLinePlus drug database. Here's a link to information on Clonazepam:
[url="http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/medmaster/a682279.html"]http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/medmaster/a682279.html[/url]

Also check for drug/drug and food/drug interactions. Do a search for 'drug interactions' and you should get several databases. The ones I personally find most useful use multum.

Closed Thread