It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2002, 11:09 AM   #1
Inactive

jasmine30 HB User
Question How can you tell?

Hi,
No offense to the men,but how can you tell when a man wants his cake and eat it too?What is the exact meaning of this?

Thanks!

Old 10-07-2002, 11:25 AM   #2

*hannahstruecolors* HB User
Question

i dont get it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-07-2002, 12:43 PM   #3
Inactive

jasmine30 HB User
Hi,
Its kinda like when you want more than one thing at the same time.Take for instance,a man likes two different women,he knows want he wants but he wants the other too but knows he can't have both.Its confusing to me is why I asked.

Old 10-07-2002, 02:39 PM   #4
Veteran

buck58 HB User
Wink

Jasmine, sounds like you answered your own question to me. That was a pretty good analogy you just gave. Sounds like you may not understand the reasoning though. I'm afraid men are just as confusing to women, as women are to men! see ya.
buck.

Old 10-07-2002, 03:12 PM   #5
Inactive

jasmine30 HB User
Hi Buck,
Yup that be it,the reasoning is confusing..You got that right men are confusing to women just as we are to them..

Thanks!
Jas

Old 10-07-2002, 04:29 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB User
Smile

How you can tell is when he hangs onto two or more women, and neither will tell him where to go, for fear he may really want her.

Believe me, a man that confused is not worth it.

[This message has been edited by Tree Frog (edited 10-07-2002).]

Old 10-07-2002, 05:18 PM   #7
Inactive

jasmine30 HB User
Hi,
What did you mean when you said,"And neither will tell him where to go,for fear he may really want her?"

Old 10-07-2002, 05:57 PM   #8
Inactive

SnowyLynne HB User
Any man who has 2 women who don't know about each other deserves what he gets when the women do find out.

Old 10-09-2002, 04:57 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB User
Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by jasmine30:
Hi,
What did you mean when you said,"And neither will tell him where to go,for fear he may really want her?"
What I mean is- neither woman will tell him to get lost...to stay away from her, because they each think he really wants her, not the other woman. Both women are wrong. He just cares about himself and does not really care about either woman.

Old 10-11-2002, 01:08 AM   #10
Inactive

jasmine30 HB User
Treefrog,
You are a smart person!The reason I asked this question is because I met a man 7 months ago.When we met he had made plans on coming here where Iam.Suddenly he stops all communication with me.I tried getting him to open with me but he wouldn't.He changed his mind about coming for a visit also.Finally he told me a relative had introduced him to a younger girl she goes to school with back in 2000.He changed his mind because she started communicating with him again.He told her about me,he told me about her..He said she asked him what he wanted to do,he told her he didn't know..Well he goes to meet her and spends a week with her comes back and tells me looks like he is getting married in a year or two.This totally floors me it upset me and made me sick because he is someone I truly wanted to get to know better.I told him before he ever met her that I had concerns regarding their relationship.He told me he told her about my concerns and naturally they made her dig her claws into him to hang on..She sees me as competition,Im not gonna play those games with anyone.While there visiting her parents talked to him alot about marrying her,the girl told him she didn't have a"problem"marrying him so he told her he"guessed"he didn't have one marrying her.I have a gut feeling this isn't gonna work..For one thing its a LDR,secondly he is the one that is having to do all the traveling,thirdly the age diff will make it hard.Don't get me wrong age diff shouldn't matter,but when you take a much younger woman chances are they at one point or another are gonna get tired of being the little wifey..There are many things he needs to take into consideration before he takes that giant step..

Closed Thread