It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2002, 03:51 PM   #1
(female)

veree HB User
Post THANKS EVERYONE FOR PRAYERS AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!

Husband will be operated on for colon cancer Oct 10.As far as doctor can tell it hasn't spread.I appreciate all of your concern. All my life I have had so many prayers answered that it is just unbelieveable. Thank you

Old 10-01-2002, 04:33 PM   #2

AshleeD HB User
Smile

saar, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. No matter what happens, you will be OK and will always have the love and support of the people on the boards I'm very sorry to hear your husband has this - but all the more better that it has not spread. And I'm sure they will get the cancer removed before it has a chance to. Sounds like you got it detected early, and that's a plus. I know everything will turn out for the better. I hope this helps and I'll be praying for you.

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif Ash

~º~ºAsHº~º~
*Troublesome Trio #1*

"If you don't learn to laugh at troubles, you won't have anything to laugh at when you grow old."
-Edward W. Howe

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2002, 06:40 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

purple2067 HB Userpurple2067 HB Userpurple2067 HB User
I am very glad that the dr doesn't think it has spread and that it is operable. Keep your chin up and remember we are all here to support you.

Elyse

Old 10-01-2002, 07:41 PM   #4
Inactive

1Dove HB User
Saar 1234,
Good luck to your husband on his surgery. My dad had colon cancer that had spread to his lymph nodes. He was given 5FU treatments. He is now a 25 year surviver. My grandfather also had colon cancer that had spread to his liver and bladder. He also had 5fu treatment and was also cured. So don't despair, even if your husband's cancer has spread, he can still be cured. Best of health to both of you.

Old 10-10-2002, 04:01 PM   #5
(female)

veree HB User
Want everyone who prayed for us to know that husband was operated on today for colon cancer and he is fine.Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Old 10-10-2002, 04:22 PM   #6

AshleeD HB User
Cool

Oh saar, that's wonderful!!!! Congrads!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif I'm so happy he is alright! I know God's angel's were with you. Looks like he listened to ALL of our prayers. Take care, and I want you to know you have my love and blessings

Lots of love to the both of you,

Ashlee

~º~ºAsHº~º~
*Troublesome Trio #1*

"If you don't learn to laugh at troubles, you won't have anything to laugh at when you grow old."
-Edward W. Howe

Old 10-10-2002, 05:27 PM   #7

mfry32 HB User
saar. I'm so happy to hear the good news. It's wonderful. God is so good. I believe that every believer has an angel to look after them. Your angel
has certainly been looking after you and your husband.
Rejoice.

Old 10-11-2002, 03:29 AM   #8

AprilW HB User
Dear Saar, So happy to hear the awesome news!!! I hope you and your family continue to keep faith. Although I don't know you personally,know that my prayers are always with you. Take care luv, April

Old 10-13-2002, 08:09 AM   #9
Inactive

Bettawrekonize1 HB User
Prayer does work. After GOD and Jesus help you (which they will), thank them. Trust me, in any situation, prayer works better than anything else (GOD has proven this to me time and time again). One thing I learned from church is that if you have a problem, pray about the problem first, and do whatever you can to try and solve the problem (GOD won't help you if you don't try to help yourself. GOD doesn't like lazy people). You control what you do to solve your problem (input), and GOD controls the results (output). It’s also important to pray for others. I believe GOD has a solution to every problem. It’s up to you to pray first and then look for the solution. GOD will help you find the solution.
--------------
Don’t let others tell you what to think. Think for yourself.

[This message has been edited by Bettawrekonize1 (edited 10-13-2002).]

Closed Thread