It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2002, 08:13 PM   #1

halee0 HB User
Question whats wrong with me?

Hi Everyone,
I just put a long detailed message on here and lost it somehow So Iam just going to get to the point to how iam feeling. Also Iam really sorry that this is in general..I jsut wasnt sure where else to put it but here.
Latley I have had Vaginal bleeding for no reason. its not constint but it there and it bothers me. I have not have a period in 6 months(have taken pg tests always say neg...have had problems in past with missing periods) so I immedetley think it has somthing to do with that since I have a past with problems with my period. Some of the other symtoms I have some longer then others are back pain, always tired, mood swings, alot of abdominal pain, I have put alot of weight on in the last couple of months also mostly in the stomach(does that sound weird?) mabey I shouldnt have said that? But somtimes it feels like My stomach is so blown up like its going to burst, and it gets so hard!! Alot these problems I have had a long time and they were past off as common things blaw blaw blaw.......but now that I started getting this bleeding thing its kinda scarey?!?
What do you think? Feel freel to ask me about anthing else you may need to know or think might be of importance.
Thankyou so much for reading this and trying to help!

Old 10-19-2002, 06:57 AM   #2

~mandy~ HB User
My suggestion would be to go to the doctor and see what is going on. When is the last time you took a pregnancy test...your symptoms seem to point to pregnancy. Either way, make an appointment to see your doctor to see what is really going on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2002, 09:24 AM   #3
Veteran

Greenberry HB User
I was thinking the same thing as the above post! All of your symptoms are happening to me and I am 16 weeks pregnant--except for the bleeding--that HAPPENED to me a lot during the first 10 weeks I was pregnant, but has kind of tapered off now. Other than that, your problems sound just like mine! Is pregnancy a possibility? How many tests have you taken? If I were you I would hop on down to the doctor's office ASAP!

Old 10-19-2002, 03:59 PM   #4

halee0 HB User
since I started missing my periods 6 months ago I have taken about 10 tests cuz it is possible (iam engaged).
But when the tests came up neg I just assumed they were right. Is it possible for the tests to be wrong? The last one I took was about 2 weeks ago.
I have always had problems missing periods a month or two, but never 6! Honestly I would be so happy if I was pregnate!! Like I said I have had alot of problems with periods and stuff and I have had a cyst off. But for some reason I dont think Iam because some of these problems have been around for years off and on. At one point they thought it was endomitiosis but it turned out it wasnt and also everytime I get bloodwork my progestrin is always low but they doctor said he didnt want to put me on anything (hormones) because Iam too young.? (which I think is stupid, if its that low!) But now that Iam bleeding Iam just to the point I have had enough!! I dont know mabey my past isnot related to the symtoms Iam haveing now and I hope they arnt and IAm prengat!
Iam going to get to see a doctor and demand that they do tests till they tell me whats wrong
Thank you for your help.
God Bless

Old 10-20-2002, 07:21 AM   #5
Blue4U2

From what I understand, intermittent and irregular bleeding can point to a lot of things.

I would ask for a full pelvic, and a abdominal CT
scan. For some women, hormonal imbalances can cause this, as can cysts. For the most part, things like this aren't usually serious and can be treated.

The treatment for the cysts if they are "functional"
is sometimes birth control.

A lot of doctors seem to prescribe birth control to regulate periods.

Tell me again, what sort of testing did you have done?

Blue

Closed Thread