It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2002, 02:46 PM   #1

Broadwaygirl03 HB User
Question Flu & leg pain?

I've been under the weather for the past few days- sore throat etc, no fever. I've been having these horrible pains in my legs though since I came down with whatever this is- it feels like I just got a major shot in my hip/leg joint. It's definatly in one particular spot on both legs. I thought it may be because I was lying on it funny, but then I got the pains when I was simply standing up. Could this be related to my flu? I had the same thing a month ago, I seemed to be prone to ear infections. Just curious.
~Into the Woods

Old 11-06-2002, 10:37 AM   #2

NugIsHere HB User
hey broadway. In December of 98, I got sick, with a horrible cold, I went to the drs, they said it was bronchitis, which i know it wasnt. They didnt do a throat culture or anything. So anyways, the 1st week of January I wasnt getting any better, I was very dizzy, lightheaded and had headaches. On January 8th of 99, the nightmare started. My left knee started to hurt. Now I have constant pain in both legs, and my whole body is hypersensitive, my legs to the touch of a kleenex. It's 4 years later, the only difference from January 8th 99, is it's now 4 years later and i'm worse. I still have no diagnosis either. To make things even worse i'm only 17 years old. This is the short version lol, so let me know if you want to know more.

-Nug http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dizzy.gif

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2002, 12:49 PM   #3

Broadwaygirl03 HB User
Yikes! Well, I already have horrible leg pain. I've been to doctors, MRI scans, Xrays etc for knee pains. All they found was a noncancerous little thing inside my bone that they said was causing no harm. Good thing though, if it was cancer I would have been a goner. I have it all because of a side effect of one of my medicines, its just the hip pain is new. Could just be the progression of my side effects, or 10 years of ballet, but I just wanted to know if muscle and that sort of pain can be assosicated with the common flu.
~Into the Woods

Closed Thread