It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2002, 03:20 AM   #1

UnknownUser HB User
Question Bumps On My Back

I was wondering what these bumps on my back could be? Are they just maybe pimples or what? Please somebody let me know.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2002, 07:28 AM   #2
Inactive

mlgable HB User
What kind of bumps?? Are they red, raised, flat or what? Do they hurt or itch? Do they look like a pimple? Describe them and maybe someone can help you. It is quite possible to get pimples anywhere on your body including your back so it could be that if that is what they look/feel like.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2002, 03:57 PM   #3

UnknownUser HB User
The bumps are red like a pimple. They itch every once in a while not much tho. When you touch them it hurts like when you touch a pimple. So, could they just be pimples or could this be something else? How do I get rid of them? Can someone please help me.

Thanks

-Bryan

Old 11-12-2002, 08:39 PM   #4
Inactive

1Dove HB User
Are these pimples new? Are there a lot of them clustered in one area? Are there shooting pains from them? It really is hard to say without seeing them what they are. It could be a number of things, or it could be just pimples. If they are new, and there are more than just a few, you should see a doctor. I had that happen to me once, and it turned out to be shingles, which needs to be treated by a doctor. There are other possibilities too, such as hives from an allergic reaction, etc. Best to play it safe and see your doctor.

Old 11-12-2002, 08:53 PM   #5
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Since they seem to feel like pimples have someone take a look at them so they can tell you exactly what they look like. From there you should be able to determine if they are pimples or something else. If they are pimples use a mild soap and washcloth to clean your back and if you can reach them use an acne cream. If they don't look like pimples then they should be checked by the doc.

Closed Thread