It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2002, 09:58 AM   #1
Inactive

jasmine30 HB User
Angry Angry

Hello all,
A week week 1/2 ago I called a cousin and asked her if she would come to my house and cut my hair.She's a cosmetologist and I have problems going places at times...Anyway she said she would that she would call and let me know before she came.WELL...still haven't got my hair cut.I found out yesterday that she and two other cousins are going to Dallas Christmas shopping tommorow.Was I invited???Hell NO!!These 3 biddie's(mean the other b word)made me feel so inferior and bad about myself when we we're kids that I can't stand them.They were nasty with me,never included me,made me feel like I was nothing but a mere dog turd laying on the ground,made fun of me etc..In turn,Im told by my parents not to feel this way towards them.The only reasons I can think of that they did these things to me is because I had a weight problem OR because they knew I was granny's favorite.The cousin thats the Cosmetologist told me once that if I lost weight she would take me to the movies..I truly dont care what they do as long as they leave me alone.Yes I have anger towards them and hope one of these days I can forgive,but I still dont want to acknowledge them or be near them..Thanks for letting me vent!!

Happy Thanksgiving

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2002, 12:27 PM   #2

ironlady HB User
Question

It's OK to vent but eventually you will have to forgive. Not because the deserve it but for yourself. It will give you peace inside if you learn to put it behind you. Call around your local area, there are a lot of hairdressers out there who do in-house visits.
Good Luck.
Hugzzzz
Iron

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2002, 02:18 PM   #3

gwle HB User
Sounds to me they haven't grown up yet. It really is their problem not your's. Hopefully one day they will realize, that's if they haven't yet, the way they've been treating you and ask for your forgiveness. Remember that you can't change people, they can only change themselves. Until then, just keep that branch of the family tree distant or better yet just saw it off! Hahahahahaha!

Old 11-28-2002, 06:24 PM   #4

Faith80 HB User
I can sympatize with you hon. Yet, you said in the begining of your post you sometimes have a hard time going places-does this mean out in public? If so, could it be they didn't ask you to go along for they didn't want to put you on the spot?

------------------
As long as there is life, there is hope

Old 11-29-2002, 03:34 AM   #5
Veteran

buck58 HB User
I agree with GWLE, it sounds like "they" are the ones that have the problem! As far as I'm concerned, you did the "mature" thing by just asking for a haircut. She acted like a "child" by not bothering to respond. How rude and immature. You have nothing to forgive her for, let her/them come to you for "your" forgiveness. That is, when she matures enough to realize how rude and immature she's been toward you. see ya.
buck

Old 11-30-2002, 09:29 AM   #6
Inactive

OREGANO HB User
Talking

I would suggest that you find a KIND and CONSIDERATE

person at your local Seniors Club to come and cut your

long waving locks of satiny hair .

Old 11-30-2002, 12:46 PM   #7
ilovesunshine

Yes you have the right to be angry and upset. Do you have any friends that know how to cut hair? Also places such as Supercuts, HairCuttery, etc. are cheap places to get a haircut.

Closed Thread