It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2003, 08:06 AM   #1

franny50 HB User
Post gas on left side under rib cage

My doctor tells me I have something call gerd..I am on a drug called Pantoloc..which takes away most pain .I have ben for a ultra sound which showed nothing..I am going for upper GI.I have something under my left breast and or ribcage that feels to me like when you are pregant and the baby kicks or someone has thier hand inside and is marching theirs fingers around,it never goes below this point.it is there very day all day.My abdomen looks like a prefect 7 month pregant belly. When I eat I get like a charlie horse feeling on the left side and a burnning senastion ,the burnning is not in my throat it is on the left side down .I do not have any gas like feeling in the lower part of my abdomen or stomach.I do get pain in my abdomen and across my back and in between shoulder blades.After I eat it feels like my abdomen is broken or like I have just been punched in the stomach..anyone else have anything like this ????

Old 10-19-2003, 10:03 AM   #2
Inactive

DJblod HB User
Question

how soon after eating do you get the pain?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2003, 07:26 PM   #3

franny50 HB User
I just feel sick all the time,and this feeling of a baby kicking up under my left breast with burning. I suppose the kicking feeling is maybe trapped gas ?? I am a female..I can not wear a bra because half way through the day I have to take it off because it gets so tight under neath. When I take it off it feels like it is still on and I tug at it but it is not there,it feels like a tight band with burning. I have charlie horse like cramps soon after eating .

Closed Thread