It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2004, 06:28 AM   #1

MikeysGirl HB User
Exclamation someone please help me

I had been drinking and smoking pot i wasnt drunk i know it wasnt like i passed ou tor blacked out. I began to fell really tired and short of breathe my boyfriend tryed to pull me up to take me outside for some air. He also knew it wasnt from drinking bc we hadnt drank barely anything. but when he pulled me up i couldnt even stand i said i just need to lay down and went to lay my head down on the kitchen table. that was the last thing i remember before i woke up laying on the floor with my boyfriend sitting ontop of me freaking out. He said that i just started to fall over. and he caught me laid me on the floor he said i started to turn blue and went to squeeze my eyes closed really tightly. then i realized that i had wet my pants and he said that is what really scared him bc people usually do that before they die. When i woke up i was really light headed and could breathe alot easier. but i really need to know if i had possibly had a mild seizure...PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Last edited by MikeysGirl; 06-01-2004 at 06:31 AM.

Old 06-01-2004, 06:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: someone please help me

No on here can help you except a doctor. You can either got to a local ER or call your dr and get in to be seen.
Also you have to consider that the time you posted it is still early for alot of people and the ones that use their work computers may just now be getting into work and havent had time to reply. Or like me they are just getting started on their day at home and it takes a bit of time for people to post replies.
As for smoking pot and drinking sometimes one can have episodes with very little to drink or smoke. Even if you have been doing it for a long time or a short time your body can have a bad reaction.

Your bf should have taken you to the ER or call 911 when you started to have problems.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2004, 06:41 PM   #3
Inactive

Tracied3 HB User

The symptoms you have described sounds like you ingested something....maybe date rape drug???? Possibly the weed was laced with PCP, which can bring forth a very quick reaction on the body.The alcohol you were drinking, did anyone else have access to it? Do you recall putting it down? Did it feel to you that "More" happened while you were unconscience? How long did your boyfriend say you were out? 2 minutes? 5 minutes? Enough time to call the paramedics? Why did you not go to the hospital? I realize that confessing the items you were consuming could get you in trouble under the age of 18, but this is your life or the loss of. The best advice is to leave the wacky weed and booze alone. I would still address these concerns with a family physician. They are bound to physician/patient confidentiality clause. In all actuality, many folks on a Healthboards are writing about things that have happened to them in a medical environment not a social one related to partying. Social changes in your life could be beneficial! Especially if you are THIS concerned on what could have been the cause of your loss of time and memory.

Old 06-02-2004, 01:46 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

apriltones HB User

hi there, if you want to chat about your experience you can email me, post me on here and i will give email add, hope your ok. You can get panick attacks from weed, not nice, take care, love april

[ Healthboards is for anonymous public use only.
Do not offer or solicit off-board private contact.
]

Last edited by moderator2; 06-02-2004 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Do not post any kind of off-board contact information. Please carefully review the Healthboards.com Policies and Guidelines. Click on Posting Rules at the top left of this page. Thank you!

Closed Thread