It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2004, 06:36 AM   #1

MikeysGirl HB User
Angry why does no one ever help me?

i keep posting and posting and posting and all of u people act like u r too good to offer me any help..what is the problem?? My health could be at risk but u people dont even seem to wanna help any one who really needs it people talking on subjects that in no way pretain to health get more help than me someone help me understand

Old 06-01-2004, 09:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

CobaltBlue HB User
Re: why does no one ever help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeysGirl
i keep posting and posting and posting and all of u people act like u r too good to offer me any help..what is the problem?? My health could be at risk but u people dont even seem to wanna help any one who really needs it people talking on subjects that in no way pretain to health get more help than me someone help me understand
MikeysGirl,

The time between your first and third post was about 8 min. You mentioned that you were posting and posting and posting, but you only have 3 posts to your handle, of which, only the first contained a description of what happened to you.

In addition to the great advice that Blastoff gave you (about seeing a doctor), perhaps you could refrain from drinking and smoking marijuana, particularly in combination. You did mention those prior to what happened, so I am guessing that you think a connection might exist? Again, as Blastoff said, a doctor is capable of diagnosing this whereas we really cannot.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2004, 10:33 AM   #3
Inactive

Mario21 HB User

if you think your health is so at risk, go to a doctor.

Last edited by Moderator BAC; 06-01-2004 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Be supportive in your posts! Thank you!

Old 06-01-2004, 11:36 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User

If I were you I would quit smoking dope and drinking. Go to the doctor and tell him/her what happened. Maybe they can run a test to see if you had a seizure or some kind of allergic reaction to something.

Old 06-01-2004, 04:53 PM   #5

Hurdy HB User

Hi Mikeysgirl, I just got on and seen your post. There are alot of questions that need to be asked that could possibly point any one of us in the right direction to be able to give you our oppinion as to what may have happened to you, but as the other posts said you should really go to the doctors and be checked out. There is nothing to say that if it happened again that you may not wake up so easily and something terrible could happen. I will ask you questions and you may answer them at your own discretion. How old are you? Do you have an allergies? What is any important past medical history? What time of the day did this happen and had you eaten? These are just some starter questions, i will be happy to offer any advice i can to help you out, i know how scared and frustrated you must be. I am sure that you would feel better seeing a doctor about this. If you go to the doc please be sure to tell him/her everything you were doing. You wont get into trouble and if you have a good doc they wont discriminate against you or look down there nose at you either. Write back if you want, but otherwise i wish you luck. Hurdy (wendy)

Old 06-06-2004, 06:25 PM   #6
Inactive

jhamilton30 HB User

We are here for you to offer support but we are not doctors.
Go to a doctor!

Closed Thread