It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2004, 01:21 AM   #1

Damaeus HB User
Time to Notice Difference with Change of Diet and Vitamin Supplements

I've just purchased a juice extractor and placed an order for some Puritan's Pride vitamin supplements and other items. How long does it usually take before one notices a real difference? I normally have to live on fast food or restaurant foods and rarely have the time to cook at home.... or rather, rarely TAKE the time to cook at home. I'm hoping to change all that, or at least take a step in the right direction with drinking fresh juices (even if they're sometimes brown) and taking some good vitamin supplements.

I could stand to lose a few pounds and I'm hoping that changing what I'm eating might prevent me from feeling fatigued even though I've just consumed a nice sized meal, though probably lacking in any important nutrients.

I've had a 16oz glass of grape/apple/carrot/nectarine/celery juice tonight. It was brown, but tasty. That was three hours ago and I don't even have the slightest desire to eat. It's quite comforting and I feel rather serene.

Is this sounding good? Do I have more of this to look forward to?

Damaeus

Closed Thread