It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2004, 09:42 PM   #1

steenerz HB User
sore eye..cyst?

i noticed today that my upper eyelid (left eye) was tender to the touch, as if it was bruised...i felt around and felt a VERY VERY tiny bump on my eyelid, and it was sore when touching it.....is something wrong? or will it go away?

i also have been having an EXTREMELY disgusting and bad habit of sleeping with my make up on(yes, loads of mascara), and sleeping with my contacts in....i can do this two weeks a time! could this be the cause?

Old 06-11-2004, 03:23 AM   #2

CaseyP HB User
Lightbulb Re: sore eye..cyst?

I think it could be. But don't take my theory professionally because i'm of course not a professional, am only fourteen years old, and am a male who knows zip about make-up. Anyway back on subject here. Like i said it could be the make-up. Maybe you slept with it on, and some sweat could of caused it to run and irratate your eye or irritate the spot it was on for a long time (or both) which could of caused the bump. As for contacts (I don't have any contacts but i'll take a shot at this) you should take them out during sleep. Closing your eyes for a long time with contacts in (and after having em in all day) will start to make your eyes feel very uncomfortable. Hope i helped. Remember i'm not a professional!

Thanks.
CaseyP

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2004, 09:41 PM   #3

MigrainesRAPain HB User
Re: sore eye..cyst?

Hi I had one of those recently from dirt particle getting into my eye and it is a stye, and it should go away in a few days.Yes they are very painful but don't touch or rub.The eye will water as this is normal. If you have concerns go to the doctor or the emergency room.

Closed Thread