It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2004, 01:14 PM   #1
Inactive

sabrinarose HB User
wake up covered in sweat

Every night my boyfriend sweats so much that he soaks through the sheets.Hes not overweight or anything and I was just wondering why he does this?

Old 06-09-2004, 04:32 PM   #2
Veteran

HeyThere HB User
Re: wake up covered in sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinarose
Every night my boyfriend sweats so much that he soaks through the sheets.Hes not overweight or anything and I was just wondering why he does this?
My ex was like that and I never understood until I know what I know about him and that is why he is an ex he ruined my life with all the lies. but let me ask you this :

1. Does he sweat during the day like that?

2. Does he turn gold and silver black?

3. Are there salt rings on his clothes-white marking like a dried pool of water with a white border?

4. Does his pillow have old wet markings turned brown?

5. Does this happen only when you spend the night at his house?

6. Have you ever been on vacation with him?

7. Does he have sweaty palms or drip sweat from brow when nervous?

8. How long have you known him how much consecutive time do you spend with him?

9. Does he drink hard alcohol?

10. Does he do recreational stuff?

11. Does he do it alone, daily, weekend, monthly?

12. Does he seem extremely nice and loving perhaps even a voice level change? In a lovely mood but if you say the wrong thing he'll perhaps harm you really bad or saying god awful things

13. Does he dissapear into cars and appear a short time later perhaps to the atm machine check the bank statement 20 dollar increments on the same day he disapears into a car with a man. does he get wierd calls like- yeah okay no not now call me later?

14. Does he ask you for money? How is his job history? Does he lose temper at work? For his age and income does he live to the standard or less than?
15. Do his eyes set right?
I could go On and On

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2004, 05:05 PM   #3
Inactive

sabrinarose HB User

What the hell is all that supposed to mean?

Yeah,he sweats when its hot,most guys do.

All my friends I have ever talked to say that their bf's do it too,some sweat even more.

Old 06-09-2004, 07:42 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

hillaryb HB User

Lol I think heythere took that one and ran with it!!!!! Maybe heythere's reading a bit too much into this one.

Old 06-13-2004, 06:54 AM   #5

uchimama HB User

whoa...what a trip. Maybe he's just hot. pull off the covers and get a ceiling fan. I have developed the habit of turing over in my sleep and feeling my husbands forehead to see of he's sweating. If he is, I pull off his covers. Later, I'll do it again. Is he's cold I put his covers back on. I think it's just different stages of sleep. I've also noticed that men that work outside tend to absorb heat and sweat it out at night. Hey, what was that other chick getting at? Sometimes my husband asks me for money......hmmmm

Old 07-25-2004, 01:10 PM   #6
(female)

foofoo65 HB User

I am female, not over weight, in fact extremely under weight, and I have night sweats, have had them for years. I have asked doctors about it and so far have gotten no answers either

Old 07-25-2004, 11:22 PM   #7
Inactive

lovinglife00 HB User

Yes, Hey there just took that one and ran with it. Those were CRAZY questions!!!! Anyhow, I used to sweat alot, drenched in the covers and found out it was my diet. Once I cut out alot of carbs and ate mostly vegetables, added alot of fruit and drank ALOT of water my body temperature went down and the sweat went away. Good luck with this.

Closed Thread