It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2004, 08:26 AM   #1

kay77449 HB User
Dr Visit / Test

Hi to all well I had some test done and more lab work trying to find out where all the pain and swelling is coming from. Went for abdomen ultra sound that cover a lot and more lab work liver study test the ultra sound lasted an hour and I get the feeling from the way that the tech and radiologist were talking that their is something wrong when I ask they said that my doctor would talk to be about the results of the test. So I sit here on pins and needles waiting to find out what is going on.trying not to think the worse but they were talking like I was not their saying yes this looks like fat liver but look at this. I am thinking that they are going to let me know something as soon as the lab work comes back which they should get like tomorrow or Monday. Dr Told me that if I get to feeling any worse then I need to go to the Emergency room which I do not want to do that. He thinks what ever could be going on could also be causing the A Fibrillation that I am having Also suppose to have a scan of the heart just waiting to hear when it is schedule for hope to know something soon.Will keep you posted.

kay

Closed Thread