It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2004, 12:51 PM   #1

Shaun123 HB User
Poor fitness levels and lack of weight.

Hello,

Basically the situation is this. I'm 19 years old and am unfit. This is due to poor diet and lack of exercise. Firstly the obvious soloution to this would be to...get some exercise and eat healthier. Now I've no real problem with exercise, when I was younger I used to like running and like the idea of running regularly again, but the problem with that is that I'm quite skinny and fear that the exercise, although making me fitter, will make me lose even more weight when that is the opposite to what I want. Ideally I'd like to put some weight on and raise my fitness levels but am not sure how to go about this.

I'm guessing to start off with I need to eat different food. What type of food would basically help me put weight on but to do so healthily?

Should I attempt to do this first then kick in with the exercise or do both at the same time?

Hopefully I made the above clear and would appreciate any comments.

Thanks.

Old 06-20-2004, 11:22 PM   #2
Inactive

Laurie2 HB User
Re: Poor fitness levels and lack of weight.

You can try weightlifting which will put on muscle and increase weight that way. YOu have to eat healthy to accomplish this and more than expected to help build muscle as well to have the energy to do this too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread