Hi everyone. This is my first post and hope someone will be able to help me.
I am actaully writing on behalf of my girlfriend. This past week she went on a mission trip to Maryland. Wednesday nite they went out to eat at a seafood restaurant. Ever since that nite she has been feeling nauseas and like she could throw up at any time. Not only that, but she also has had a lack of appetite for some time. Just like today she thought she was hungry, but when she went to eat lunch all she could eat was almost 1 piece of pizza, and then she had to lay down and rest. Furthermore, since Saturday nite she says she has had a bad taste in her mouth and her mouth is very dry and feels nasty. She says she can brush her teeth and her mouth will be fine for a little while, but then the same symptoms come back.
Any help anyone can give us would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Hmm--Sounds like a rather odd allergic reaction to me.. Maybe she should see an ENT or an allergist? Perhaps an allergist would be better, as even if she's eaten seafood before w/out getting symptoms, she might have developed some sort of allergy. I mean as far as I know I am not allergic to alcohol or seafood but when I ate shrimp one time and then drank heavy chocolate and liquor (some after dinner drink) I had a very bad allergic reaction and I almost couldn't breath and felt sick....
In a town of chimpanzees I was a Monkey....