It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2004, 09:46 AM   #1

MyAdviceIha HB User
nausea/dry mouth/loss of appetite

Hi everyone. This is my first post and hope someone will be able to help me.

I am actaully writing on behalf of my girlfriend. This past week she went on a mission trip to Maryland. Wednesday nite they went out to eat at a seafood restaurant. Ever since that nite she has been feeling nauseas and like she could throw up at any time. Not only that, but she also has had a lack of appetite for some time. Just like today she thought she was hungry, but when she went to eat lunch all she could eat was almost 1 piece of pizza, and then she had to lay down and rest. Furthermore, since Saturday nite she says she has had a bad taste in her mouth and her mouth is very dry and feels nasty. She says she can brush her teeth and her mouth will be fine for a little while, but then the same symptoms come back.

Any help anyone can give us would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

*NeaL*

Old 06-28-2004, 11:24 AM   #2

babe908 HB User
Re: nausea/dry mouth/loss of appetite

sounds like what ive got going on with me, but im not sure either what is is, hope someone can advice us soon,
babe908.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2004, 09:28 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rush_rulz HB User

Hmm--Sounds like a rather odd allergic reaction to me.. Maybe she should see an ENT or an allergist? Perhaps an allergist would be better, as even if she's eaten seafood before w/out getting symptoms, she might have developed some sort of allergy. I mean as far as I know I am not allergic to alcohol or seafood but when I ate shrimp one time and then drank heavy chocolate and liquor (some after dinner drink) I had a very bad allergic reaction and I almost couldn't breath and felt sick....

Old 07-01-2004, 12:38 PM   #4

MyAdviceIha HB User

Well, she ended up going to the doctor and we found out she had Bronchitis. Thanks for the replies.

Closed Thread