It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2004, 08:13 PM   #1

Broadwaygirl03 HB User
Lump under my skin...

A week or two ago I had what I think was an underskin pimple. I'm almost 20 and have never had any acne problems, just a pimple here or there. All of the ones I've had however eventually come to the surface and pop, and go away. This 'pimple' is right between my eyes (always the best locations, huh?) and the surrounding area swelled a little, it felt tight when I put my glasses on. It didn't even get red, however it was a little sore. Well, it's two weeks later and the swelling has gone down a tad and so has the soreness, but there's a pebble sized bump under my skin. There's no feeling in it, and I'm a little concerned. What else could this lump be and why isn't it going away?
~Into the Woods

Old 07-07-2004, 06:06 PM   #2

eddie205 HB User
Re: Lump under my skin...

ive had a couple of huge lumps under my skin and they have turned out to be swollen lymph nodes and are not a big problem they just need antibiotics

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2004, 07:37 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB User
Re: Lump under my skin...

Not so sure it's a lymph node between the eyes. It is probably a very small cyst or maybe even a Keloid but those are usually scars that don't stop growing and more common amongst ethnic individuals.
If it doesnt go away and continues to be bothersome I'd check with the doctor. I get small cysts all the time under my skin and they do hurt at first but never go away it seems. They are harmless.

Closed Thread