It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2004, 10:12 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

yugokid HB User
started working out for the first time in months!

while running today i did notice a small sharp pain in my chest, it stoped right after i stoped and got a drink and started again when i went up the stairs. It started after the second set of my running, maybe cause im so out of shape and tring to push myself too hard? it only lasted for maybe 30 sec - 1min and is gone. i did feel a little bit of back pain in my shoulder.

and i just noticed that when i breath in deeply it hurt a little. can i just be working my self too much?

it was also kinda stupid of me to not eat or brace myself before the run.....yar i should have eaten.

i would also like to add that i had been coughing this morning just a little bit.

EDIT

ok im guessing with the pain comes and goes thats a different story from it just going after the work out is over.....this is nothing new, same pain i have had for a while, just a little more centered. the same pain i have had before, iv had it checked out, er style and docs said nothing to worry about. let know know what you think

Last edited by yugokid; 07-18-2004 at 10:14 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread