It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2004, 05:25 PM   #1

abride HB User
too much sleep and too little sometimes!

I'm about going crazy. Sometimes I can't sleep at all or fall asleep and then other times I just sleep sleep sleep sleep. Yesterday I had the day off work and I slept ALL freaking day. Well I woke up around 4am from not being able to sleep...then I was up till maybe 10am and I was soooo tired, so I slept till 7pm when my fiance came home. Then...he was laying on the couch around 8:30pm and so I layed down too and slept and I slept till 1:30 today and I would have slept longer if I didn't have to go to work!! It is such a horrible feeling, I have no energy, don't want to do anything, not clean my house, just want to lay around.

When I was in the shower today I got dizzy and light headed and I had to hurry up and get out and lay down again for a few minutes to feel ok.

I plan on making a doc appointment this week, but looking for some answers of what might be going on.

Are there any viamins or things I can take to help have more energy?

Thankyou!

Old 07-24-2004, 05:40 PM   #2
(female)

dlamb7877 HB User
Smile Re: too much sleep and too little sometimes!

A doctor's visit is the right thing to do. Ask your doctor about a referral to a sleep clinic, which specializes in sleep-related problems. Before you go the the doctor, do some on-line research about sleep problems. You'll see that there can be many many reasons for such problems as well as many effective treatments. My sleep problems were successfully addressed with a prescription for Zoloff (50 mgs--very low dose), which is usually prescribed for anxiety.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread