It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2004, 10:36 PM   #1

DarthDooku HB User
Help.....Urethra Infection

Ive had a urethra infection for a couple years now. It started because of excessive masturbation. I went to the doctor a couple years ago and he said it was a bacterial infection and prescribed a cream called Cutivate. Has anyone ever used this cream for a similar condition. I need some answers.

Old 07-31-2004, 07:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
Re: Help.....Urethra Infection

Ask your doctor for an antibiotic cream that is safe to use inside the uretha. Fill uretha with the cream 4 times a day. That is the way I cured uretha infections that doctors had no clue what to do. My dermatologist told me which antibiotic to use. DO NOT USE over the counter antibiotic creams. They contain some ingredients that can cause a blockage and then you would be in serious trouble. The 1 cc syringes minus needle portion, smoothed makes a good applicator.

Many times the glands up near bladder opening becomes infected. These glands do not get nourishment directly from the bloodstream, they feed from adjacant tissue. This is why oral antibiotics do not clear infections of the uretha.

I am not a doctor. The above is from my personal experience.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2004, 07:56 AM   #3

DarthDooku HB User
Re: Help.....Urethra Infection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie55
Ask your doctor for an antibiotic cream that is safe to use inside the uretha. Fill uretha with the cream 4 times a day. That is the way I cured uretha infections that doctors had no clue what to do. My dermatologist told me which antibiotic to use. DO NOT USE over the counter antibiotic creams. They contain some ingredients that can cause a blockage and then you would be in serious trouble. The 1 cc syringes minus needle portion, smoothed makes a good applicator.

Many times the glands up near bladder opening becomes infected. These glands do not get nourishment directly from the bloodstream, they feed from adjacant tissue. This is why oral antibiotics do not clear infections of the uretha.

I am not a doctor. The above is from my personal experience.

Thanks. The Cutivate cream i was using is something called a corticosteroid. So im guessing its a steroid of some kind. Is this the same thing as an antibiotic?

Also, ive heard that medicines that are used for a long time stop working after a while, because the infection finds a way to block it. In the case of a steroid, such as the one im using, is it possible to stop use for a while and then go back in a month or so and it will work?

Closed Thread