It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2005, 09:06 PM   #1
(male)

anon000 HB User
blood around anus area

hi,

i have recently noticed blood on toilet paper, and when i inspected i found that there appears to be a red spot up above my anus (further up towards my back), and im not usre what it is.
i think anal fissures are near the anus and this is more than 1 and a 1/2 inches from my anus.
i was conerned when i realised that it could actually be a piercing of the skin, and, when pressure is applied, i can feel the bone there (pelvic i think). that is an idea of the locaton.

as for why, i dont know. i dont recall ever knocking there, no anal experiences. any help appreciated.
also, the blood is coming out during the day, and there is blood on my underwear at the end of the day. (could it be from washing the anal region with a harsh soap or something?)

anon

Old 03-18-2005, 09:49 PM   #2
(male)

mtk21 HB User
Re: blood around anus area

Well all I can say is that it is normal to occasionally see blood on your toilet paper. ;-) It happens to most of us occasionally and is normal....so it could be just a minor cut or scratch. BUT, the fact that it actually bleeds so much that you see blood on your underwear at the end of the day kind of disproves my point....So I really don't know....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2005, 11:24 AM   #3
(male)

anon000 HB User

mmmm

im really worried. its a hole just below the start of the crack, and it secretes. i think i dhould see a doctor, however i was just wondering if this has happened to anyone before? any guesses as to why?

anon.

Old 03-21-2005, 02:25 PM   #4
(male)

peterpekittt HB User

I would goto the sexual clinic, to see if it may be a STD (Sexually Transmitted Dicease) Better to be safe than sorry

Old 03-21-2005, 04:19 PM   #5
Inactive

Fruit Loop HB User

It is most likely something called a Pilonidal cyst. Do a search on it and you will get more info.
As far as I know, it really needs some medical attention, especially if it's bleeding.

Old 03-22-2005, 03:16 AM   #6
(male)

anon000 HB User

ok, thanks for youre help and suggestions. i have self-diognosed it as a Pilonidal cyst. I'm already on antibiotics for something else, so it's not infected. damn this! doctor for me. thanks again. anon.

Closed Thread