It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2005, 06:45 AM   #1
(female)

jeannie00 HB User
Whats wrong with me. Im getting kinda worried???

I dont know what is wrong with me. But there is something thats been bothering me for a while now. Here the past 5-6 months, ive been getting these very very bad coughing spells. I dont know if im gonna make any sense but im gonna explain it the best i can. When i get these coughing spells, they just come on out of the blue. I can be watching t.v. and just start coughing my head off. I know im not sick. Its just soo weird. Cause when i get these coughing spells, my chest starts making these very weird noises, and my chest and throat bubble, and make whistling noises. I know thats signs of an Upper Resp. Infectiong, but im telling u this isnt what it is. My chest will start to burn very very bad, and my chest feels like its tightening, and it gets a little bit hard to breathe. I have to take deep breathes to breathe, and its a bit scary sometimes. I dont know whats going on. My heart starts a racing. It hurts to cough as well. My whole upper chest area hurts. I also have a bunch of junk that comes up, kinda like flem. I know ur prolly thinking its an URI. But i know its not. This happens to me all the time. At least once a week or maybe every two weeks. When i get this coughin spell sometimes it lasts all day and sometimes for several hours. My neck and throat will start to burn and itch as well. Inside and out. I just dont know whats going on with me. Here a few months ago i found out i had something called granulom. Ive looked up info. but wasnt very successfull. I also have very very bad allergies. I wonder if t his is related to one of those??? Or if its even asthma. (you know with the wheezing and hard to breathe. I just dont really know what asthma feels like or what it really is. Ive been round cigarette smoke my whole life. I heard thats what asthma is from.???? If anyone has any info. Id really appreciate it. Id like to know whats going on with my body. Its kinda freaky. Pease help, please Ive been to the doc. and aint nothing been done.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2005, 09:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
Re: Whats wrong with me. Im getting kinda worried???

You have "bronchitis" and your "allergies" are acting up. Best to see doctor so you do not end up with "walking pneumonia".

I am just getting over a session of this myself.

Old 09-30-2005, 11:15 AM   #3
(female)

jeannie00 HB User

You seriously think its bronchitis??? Cause this happens to me all the time.

Old 09-30-2005, 11:58 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User

It could be manythings. I would go be checked out at my doctors.A cough like this could even be a symptom of lung cancer. Walking pneaumonia .bronchitus.alergies manythings. Best to be safe then sorry go get checked asap

Old 09-30-2005, 12:48 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User

Yes, it could be "chronic bronchitis".

Old 10-08-2005, 05:42 AM   #6
(female)

Daisy37 HB User

My sister was doing that, just off and on really bad coughing spells for no reason. they would stop so she'd quit worrying, then they'd start again. Finally broke and went to the doctor, she had whopping cough, who would have thought. Have you check this out yet, let us know what you found out.

Old 10-09-2005, 01:31 PM   #7
(female)

jeannie00 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy37
My sister was doing that, just off and on really bad coughing spells for no reason. they would stop so she'd quit worrying, then they'd start again. Finally broke and went to the doctor, she had whopping cough, who would have thought. Have you check this out yet, let us know what you found out.

Well i went to the docs friday, and he said that it was asthma. He ordered me an albuterol inhaler, he also gonna ordered me another one (nasal inhaler) but i couldnt use it with breastfeeding. So im just on the asthma one for now.

Closed Thread