It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2005, 05:55 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

kerri0500 HB User
groin pain and lump....

Okay, i have had this for quite sometime and feel like it is getting worse. I have pain in my "groin" area. I have a tendon(?) that can be felt and if you move up to almost the pubic bone, there is a lump there. It kind of feels like a muscle pull, but the tendon is tender and the lump hurts if touched. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? this has been going on for about 3 years and the doc says oh it is a tendon dont worry too much about it. It is NOT a hernia as I just had hernia repair 10 weeks ago(pain was there before that) and he only found the hernia he repaired. I am at my wits end and dont even know what to do next. It is affecting our sex life because of the pain. Thank you soooo much for the replies~!

Closed Thread