It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2006, 08:51 PM   #1

annarayne HB User
Question strange thing..

I'm a bit curious about something. The past month or so I've noticed that my breasts have actually gotten bigger. This is strange considering they have been the same size for years, and I've stopped growing a long time now. I'm 20, don't believe i'm pregnant considering i've gotten it tested like crazy about 1 month and a half ago, bit of a scare at the time. but they're getting bigger, with no explanation. could sex itself cause my breasts to grow? they are clearly bigger. I notice it, my bf notices the difference and as well my bras are no longer fitting as they should.. it's just more so a curiosity thing. I'm not worried about this really, but i'd like to know reasons as to why they could have changed in size. its a stumper.

Old 01-13-2006, 06:20 AM   #2
(female)

ImTheLucky1 HB User
Re: strange thing..

OK, first of all- have you weighed yourself? You may be one of the "lucky ones" and when you gain weight it goes to your breast first. I know when I loose weight that's the first place I notice it.

Also, you said "I've stopped growing a long time now. I'm 20". The body stops maturing between the ages of 15 and 25. You could very well be having a "growth spurt". Unless your breast are becoming uncomfortably large I would count my self lucky and move on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2006, 06:22 AM   #3
(female)

sbc1023 HB User

That happened to both of my nieces, around the same age as you are. There was no explanation for it as well, other than "late blooming". However, BOTH of them found thatthey become so well-endowed that it caused issues, especially back problems, and eventually both had breast reductions!

Old 01-13-2006, 08:42 AM   #4

annarayne HB User

i weigh myself about every 2 weeks i guess, just at random mostly but i did gain weight, i seemed a bit more pudgey at the time although i am not a big person. my normal weight is near 120-125 and for a while i had been weighing in at 130 or so. it's back down to 125 last i weighed though my breasts haven't gotten any smaller, my waist seems to have gone back to its normal size. i don't normally gain a whole lot of weight, i've always had a fairly fast metabolism even without much excercise.
i meant that i have stopped growing because since the age of 16 i have been the exact same height, breast size, all had stopped by 16. i suppose though a final growth spurt isn't out of the question neither.
i'm not really complaining.. my boyfriend isn't either of course.. it's just strange to me. thanks for your answers

Old 01-13-2006, 10:25 AM   #5
(female)

ImTheLucky1 HB User

I "stopped growing" at 16 also. I was 5'4", 105 #'s.
At 21-- 5'6", 120 #'s. I think your body just naturally has this growth spurt. (Most of us do anyway) Just think for minute- How many folks do you know that look the same now as they did in High School? And I'm not talking about aging either. There is a transformation from being a teenager to a young adult. Every thing else is just getting old! LOL!

I also wanted to give you a "heads up" on that whole metabolism thing--

Be prepared, it goes away, LOL.

Closed Thread