It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2006, 08:47 PM   #1
(female)

jeannie00 HB User
Tendenitus or arthritus, somone please help!!!

I doubt i spelled that right but i spelled it the best i could hehe. I have been having lots of problems with my legs for years. They hurt me all the time. Ive had no accidents or injuries to them. They just hurt all the time. Some days more then others. And some days not at all. Sometimes they hurt me soo bad i cant walk on them, and sometimes they give out on me when im walking. Ive been to the doc a few weeks about it and she said it sounds like arthritus, cause my granny has it real bad and my sister has it in her hands. I was wondering if this is what my pain is from. Doc told me to take ib profen cause its all i can take while breastfeeding, which sucks. She told me if that didnt help to come back and she would do some blood work and see if its arthritus and what kind it is. So i been putting it off, so the past few days my right knee has been hurting me sooo bad, it hurts to put pressure on it and to squat down or bend it. So i went back to a different doc today to get a second opinion, and he seems to think its tendinitus. Im confused as to what i have. Ive gotten two different stories. He asked me if walking up and down stairs bothers me, i told him yes, but not like real bad pain, and when i walk long distances it bothers my legs, its almost like my legs feel like jello. I walked down to get my daughter today from the bus stop which is bout a football field lenght and when i got home my legs felt like jello and kinda had a burning sensation. They feel like that from walking long distances and up and down stairs. Are those signs of arthritus or tendenitus??? Can someone please help me and explain to me what is going on with my legs. I also too, this is weird, but i told my doc, i have a bruise on each of my knees that has been there fora long time and wont go away. I dont know what its from , plus on my right knee, i have a cyst like bump. Im not sure if its a cyst, but it hurts to push on it, its bout the size of an appleseed. Could this be all related some how?????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2006, 04:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
Re: Tendenitus or arthritus, somone please help!!!

You would be wise to see an orthopedic physician for the right diagnosis.

I am going thru the same thing right now.

Closed Thread