It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2006, 09:12 PM   #1
(female)

eenermt HB User
excrutiating joint pain/headaches/swollen occipital node????!!! need help

OKAY! Here is the beginning of my saga, let me know what you think, as I am stumped. Looking back over the year I realise that I have been "out of sorts" since Feb, at least. Tired, not my funloving self, general malaise. (I know VERY DESCRIPTIVE,huh?? LOL) Frequent very bad headaches, usually incapacitating. The "new stuff" is; I found a tender swollen node along my occipital ridge, a few days later developed a red rash all over my body(... not raised and only slightly itchy, but looked like an allergic reaction), had another one of my wonderful headaches and then developed the worst pain I have ever had.... joint pain. When I say this I want to explain that I dont use novacain when I have fillings as I dont find them painful, natural childbirth for my kids, etc (I am sure you understand).
I went to DO and was tested for many things (he thought I had a virus), including but not only: Lyme, babesia, ehrlichia, mono, along with CBC etc.
Tests came back neg for Lyme and other tick-born disease, but positive for mono. I am not fatigued the way I would with mono, no throat issues, only the one swollen occipital node no cervical/ front or throat nodes involved.
Would love to hear what you all think, as I am at my wits end. The pain is excruciating and I am far too young to go thru life this way for the next 50 years..... gracias!
Ren

Old 07-21-2006, 06:02 AM   #2
(female)

eenermt HB User
Re: excrutiating joint pain/headaches/swollen occipital node????!!! need help

please take a look!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2006, 04:10 AM   #3
(male)

sepheitous HB User
Re: excrutiating joint pain/headaches/swollen occipital node????!!! need help

Did they test you for Lupus? all the symptoms you listed are symptoms of lupus... and it is supposedly difficult to diagnose.

another disease that lists all these as a symptom is syphilis. it is an STD.

good luck!

Last edited by sepheitous; 07-24-2006 at 04:11 AM.

Closed Thread