It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2006, 10:40 AM   #1
(male)

Tonka_25 HB User
sore throat and severe muscle pain

2 days ago i woke up and my right thigh and upper left arm had a small pain in it. I thought i had slept wrong. it didnt even really bother me.I went to work came home everything was fine. I went out that night and had a few drinks for a friends birthday. The next morning i woke up with a swollen/sore throat and sever muscle pain in my arms (forearms, biceps, and top of lower arm).

Also my inner thighs had the same pain and the top part of my ankle joints. My nodes in my underarm were also swollen.

I am 26 dont have any health problems I know of. Had a routine blood checkup etc about 5-6 months ago. Never had mucle pain before.

I feel like I did a massive workout and feeling the next day lactic acid build up.

I have been taking acetaminophen and also tried excedrine. This helped get me through yesterday.

I woke up today and I feel the same no change.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2006, 01:50 PM   #2
(female)

trig HB User
Re: sore throat and severe muscle pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka_25
2 days ago i woke up and my right thigh and upper left arm had a small pain in it. I thought i had slept wrong. it didnt even really bother me.I went to work came home everything was fine. I went out that night and had a few drinks for a friends birthday. The next morning i woke up with a swollen/sore throat and sever muscle pain in my arms (forearms, biceps, and top of lower arm).

Also my inner thighs had the same pain and the top part of my ankle joints. My nodes in my underarm were also swollen.

I am 26 dont have any health problems I know of. Had a routine blood checkup etc about 5-6 months ago. Never had mucle pain before.

I feel like I did a massive workout and feeling the next day lactic acid build up.

I have been taking acetaminophen and also tried excedrine. This helped get me through yesterday.

I woke up today and I feel the same no change.
i am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well and i would just like to say i hope get better soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2006, 09:40 PM   #3
(female)

Zuelle HB User
Re: sore throat and severe muscle pain

did u consider fibromyalgia or rhuematoid arthritis?? i have something similar.... and the symptoms sound familiar. my onset was also when i was 26.
good health to you!!
Zuelle

Closed Thread